Boston Harbour Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia:
There's an open boat on saturday the 18th of September, and they can accomodate 5 divers at 60$ a head. I'll book it as soon as I get confirmation from 4 of you... first come, first served.

Alas, I'll be riding in the Mt Greylock Challenge on Saturday the 18th. Its an MS fundraiser.

Let me know if you're interested in another day.

Hmmmnnn,

I'm taking a wreck class in Sept, but it hasn't been determined what days. Damn it!! Let me see what I can do.

Joe

It's looking good. I just found out the wreck class is going to be late in the month.

Joe

Hello everyone. Matt, Four would fill the boat. I have one already booked. If you want to lock in the 18th. let me know

Sounds like it'll be a good time. Just give me the details.

LobstaMan

Sweet... it looks like we're full then. What time we should meet, and where do we catch the boat?

Pat and Paul are out today laying a mooring line on the Kiowa wreck, so hopefully we'll hear back when they get in... both with details about the charter, and any interesting info about the site!

Everyone who's confirmed needs to contact Pat at BostonDivers@aol.com. He needs to get reservations taken care of and phone numbers in case weather doesn't cooperate.

The boat leaves fron the A,B,C,D Dock at Bay Pointe Marina in Quincy. The marina is located on Washington Court Off Washington St. (3A). Just before the Fore River Bridge, heading south. MapQuest should help.

Everyone must have their C-Card and log with them. Those hunting bugs must have their current Mass. permit on hand.

Based on that trip report they posted you guys are going to have a damn nice dive. Would it be wrong of me to wish for it to get rained out to the next weekend? Just kidding. Please post the report though.

Back
Top Bottom