Bonaire Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mlove

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from Bonaire. We stayed at Buddy’s, and enjoyed the laid back casual atmosphere, and great night diving with Charlie the tarpon as guide. As usual the diving was amazing. This trip we stayed away from the boats, and did shore dives only. I am getting spoiled on shore diving. No grouchy boat captains, or dive masters imposing restrictions. We dove more sites in the north, and found a couple of unmarked spots that were particularly memorable.
Traded up our 35 mm to an Olympus 40 40 digital camera. So the first couple of days were spent learning the new camera. Salt Pier turned out to be a great place for photo op. I am trying to do a photo attachment; I welcome any advice or feedback.

Regards,
mike

C:\My Documents\Eagle Ray f.jpg

Mike:
Sorry I'm a little late on seeing this.
Great report!
Brings back some good times!
I LOVE that picture. Thanks for sharing it.

:sunny:

Great picture, what housing are you using?

Ken

I am using the ikelite housing. it seemed huge when I first got it but I am getting used to it. Was looking at the tetris and the pt 100, the ikelite was a compremise between the two.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom