Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
The water should be 82 degrees. I have only worn a skin diving there. I have a cool one from www.divegoddess.com

But, I will agree with you, Ann Marie. Toward the end of the week, I am starting to get cold. I might just rent a shorty.

I dove with a 2/3mm for two weeks and only twice did I feel some cold and both those times was when the sun was not out and it should have been. The night dives I didn't feel cold at all so it may be psychological. :wink: Temperatures ranged from 79 to 81.

Far_X:
I dove with a 2/3mm for two weeks and only twice did I feel some cold and both those times was when the sun was not out and it should have been. The night dives I didn't feel cold at all so it may be psychological. :wink: Temperatures ranged from 79 to 81.

I am so ready for this trip!

El Orans:
Don't count on it. I'm not that easily frightened... :D

Laurens

If I saw my reflection in a mirror wearing a speedo, I'd let out a scream and shield my eyes... :11:

Be afraid......be very afraid.....

pt40fathoms:
If I saw my reflection in a mirror wearing a speedo, I'd let out a scream and shield my eyes... :11:

I've seen stranger samples of marine life... :D

pt40fathoms:

There is that saying that goes something along the lines of: What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. :wink:

What's up folks? Too late to jump onboard? I'm interested. Anymore room for a single guy Natasha?

Thanks,
Mike

macado:
What's up folks? Too late to jump onboard? I'm interested. Anymore room for a single guy Natasha?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike!

Not only do we have room for you, (4 rooms left) we have a roomy too.

Bo from Dallas is also single and needs a buddy.

If you pass the phone test..you're in. :winky:

When can we talk?

Hi Natasha, I just sent you a PM with my phone number and other information.

Thanks

Natasha:
Hi Mike!

Not only do we have room for you, (4 rooms left) we have a roomy too.

Bo from Dallas is also single and needs a buddy.

If you pass the phone test..you're in. :winky:

When can we talk?

Bulletin (May 12, 2005)– Air Jamaica announced today that it will cut, then suspend, service to/from Bonaire, (BON-MBJ). Concurrently, American Eagle will change its schedule to fly daily from San Juan beginning in July through September. The airline reservation system will reflect the change on May 17th.

Air Jamaica will stop Bonaire service in two phases:
■ Phase I – JM flights 66/67 operating Wed., Thurs., and Sun. suspended as of Monday, June 27, 2005. Saturday flights continue.
■ Phase II – All JM service to/from Bonaire suspended as of August 28, 2005.

Air Jamaica customer service representatives are to contact passengers holding reservations to/from Bonaire during the affected periods.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom