Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans:
Now did the Lord say, "First thou bookest the trip. Then thou must count the number of extra nights. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then makest thou the reservation in the direction of thine contact at Plaza Resort, who, in fear of being naughty in My sight, shall confirm it."

Laurens

Nee :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny:

So, people have booked flights already? :icon10: I haven't even booked a flight for this Saturday. :wink: I was hoping to hitch a lift on a intergalactic space cruiser. Got my babel fish and my reg; what more do I need? I shall be booking on Air Jamaica after I get back to see if they are any good. If so, I arrive at 2:30pm on the Saturday and as I'll already have my national park pass (which I heard are only issued in the mornings - but don't quote me), I am good to dive on the Saturday...yeah!!!

Far_X:
Nee :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny:
Are you referring to the "Knights who say Ni!" :wink: (since "Nee" means "No" in Dutch)

Laurens

Far_X:
So, people have booked flights already? :icon10: I haven't even booked a flight for this Saturday. :wink: I was hoping to hitch a lift on a intergalactic space cruiser. Got my babel fish and my reg; what more do I need? I shall be booking on Air Jamaica after I get back to see if they are any good. If so, I arrive at 2:30pm on the Saturday and as I'll already have my national park pass (which I heard are only issued in the mornings - but don't quote me), I am good to dive on the Saturday...yeah!!!

I'm a planner. If a tree falls in the woods and it's not on the calander, does it really happen?

El Orans:
Are you referring to the "Knights who say Ni!" :wink: (since "Nee" means "No" in Dutch)

Laurens

I was going for the phonetic spelling there as I thought "a la continental" Ni would definitely be read as nigh :wink: But hey, I learnt some Dutch already. Notebook at the ready for more Dutch words... :)

Ann Marie:
I'm a planner. If a tree falls in the woods and it's not on the calander, does it really happen?

I would have to say that it definitely did fall, calendar or not!!! If your SPG says empty but you are still breathing, have you ran out of air or not (or are you about to)? :wink: Ok, I am planning to book my flights sometime soon...happy? :)

In case any new 'interested' people go to the end of this thread... I thought I'd give you an update.

As of April 25 we still have 5 rooms left and one man looking to share.

Natasha:
In case any new 'interested' people go to the end of this thread... I thought I'd give you an update.

Well I just had a nice chat on the phone with Natasha, and commited to trip as well, so I thought I'd say hello to the others going, and also mention that I'm a single guy, so I'll need a roomie. :) Can't wait to go!

bnajdrovsky:
Well I just had a nice chat on the phone with Natasha, and commited to trip as well, so I thought I'd say hello to the others going, and also mention that I'm a single guy, so I'll need a roomie. :) Can't wait to go!

Welcome Bo! Great talking to you today. I sent you all the profiles, so be sure to hit the 'reply all' and send us yours!

I don't know if this has already been posted but Town Pier and Salt Pier requires permission and you have to present your passport number 24 hours ahead, usually. All part of the global "war on terrorism" but they are two great dives!! Town Pier is a night dive and Salt Pier is a day dive - both cost $25. I drove past the Plaza yesterday. :) I am now back in NY.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom