Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rmelandri:
OK I hope so!

More info for those staying longer and coming in early..

Please review the extra night cost (based on double occupancy):

Extra Night (including tax & service): $101pp/night

Extra day of diving: $45.00pp

Extra day of Breakfast: $13.00pp

Ann Marie:
I am actually using American frequent flyer miles to get to Curacao. (Depart 9/23 @ 1130 PM~LAX to Miami. Miami to Curaco~Arrive 9/24 @ 1:58 PM.) No long layovers! I will then fly from Curacao to Bonaire probably on Divi Divi.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ann Marie:
Does this mean you won't be doing Aruba at all?

Is anyone interested in a night in Aruba?
I'm staying there Oct. 1st since my flight leaves early on the 2nd from Aruba.

Natasha:
Ann Marie:
Does this mean you won't be doing Aruba at all?

Is anyone interested in a night in Aruba?
I'm staying there Oct. 1st since my flight leaves early on the 2nd from Aruba.

It does. If I went with the first itineary it would put me on Bonaire on the 25th and I don't want to even miss a day!

Ann Marie:
It does. If I went with the first itineary it would put me on Bonaire on the 25th and I don't want to even miss a day!

I don't blame you! I will be getting in a 10 PM on Saturday because of my flight. But, I'll be ready to dive on Sunday. Also, if anyone is still up, maybe we can meet by the pool that night..

Ann Marie:
... and I don't want to even miss a day!
That's why we'll be arriving, very very early, on the 23rd...
Maybe get a few dives in on saturday as well :D

Laurens

El Orans:
That's why we'll be arriving, very very early, on the 23rd...
Maybe get a few dives in on saturday as well :D

Laurens

You're going to have the night of the 22nd and 23..and then again an extra night on Oct. 1st. righto? :)

Natasha:
You're going to have the night of the 22nd and 23..and then again an extra night on Oct. 1st. righto? :)
Now did the Lord say, "First thou bookest the trip. Then thou must count the number of extra nights. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then makest thou the reservation in the direction of thine contact at Plaza Resort, who, in fear of being naughty in My sight, shall confirm it."

Laurens

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom