Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rmelandri:
natashaaaaaaaa you are so kind sorry for my english half.pratese like roberto benigni.......do you know him .........i live in the same town prato........i m crazy.......probabily........i ll come in bonaire....a big kiss massimiliano

http://ermondosub.port5.com/

My dear massimiliano!

Yes, of course I know the wonderful, animated Roberto Benigni!
I loved his movie that won him best actor here in the states. What was it called? Life is Beautiful? And indeed it is.
:)
I would love for you to join the Bonaire trip. The diving is beautiful!
Will you come?

Natasha,
ARe there any rooms available for this trip? I am new to diving. ME and my dive buddy are interested. Should I go through Coast to Coast for the airfare?

Doug

Natasha:
ScubaBoard along with Coast to Coast Travel present:
Bonaire 2005

Place:
Plaza Resort Bonaire

Dive Op:
Toucan Diving

Date:
September 24th to October 1st 2005 (Coral Spawning Season)

Includes:
7 nights in a Jr. Suite
Unlimited 24 hour shore diving
6 boat Dives
BBQ Dinner
And more!

Price:
799.00 per person based on double
$100.00 deposit to save your space

Nitrox certs available
AOW certs also available
OW certs available (This is a great place to bring new divers!)

Send me a PM or call me. Toll Free 1 866-577-8751

As for March 18th 2005 we still have 6 rooms available!

xtremescuba:
Natasha,
ARe there any rooms available for this trip? I am new to diving. ME and my dive buddy are interested. Should I go through Coast to Coast for the airfare?

Doug

Hi Doug:
Yes, I still have 5 rooms available. I talk to eveyone on the phone before I take their deposits. When can I call you?

I mailed my deposit on Saturday. I am so looking forward to going!! I will be using my frequent flyer miles to get to Aruba as well, I think.

I'm thinking about taking a NITROX class before Bonaire. Who is going to be diving Nitrox? Are you bringing 2 sets of regs with you (O2 clean and a regular)?

What would be the drawback of planning to dive only Nitrox while in Bonaire?

Thanks,
Ann Marie

Ann Marie:
I mailed my deposit on Saturday. I am so looking forward to going!! I will be using my frequent flyer miles to get to Aruba as well, I think.

I'm thinking about taking a NITROX class before Bonaire. Who is going to be diving Nitrox? Are you bringing 2 sets of regs with you (O2 clean and a regular)?

What would be the drawback of planning to dive only Nitrox while in Bonaire?

Thanks,
Ann Marie

Welcome, Ann Marie. The only drawback that I could see is that it limits how deep you can go but allows you to dive for longer at shallower depths. I wasn't planning on bring two regulators.

I forgot to mention that Jim and Ann Marie's checks came. Thanks guys!

Hi Natasha!

I would really love to go on this trip, especially knowing that Anne Marie is going. My concern of course is cost. Unlike Anne Marie, I do not have frequent flyer miles. Also, is the $800 include all taxes, both US and foreign??? Am I correct to read that Nitrox air is free? What is the average cost of meals? The cost of meals at our SI in Coz was outrageous. I typically don't eat alot, nor do I usually eat alot at lunch time. Do I recall that you could buy a Buffet ticket? That would be great for me, for I'm a breakfast person (my main meal).

Regarding diving with Nitrox for those that asked, I dove it while in Cozumel and loved it!!! I found that I had alot more engergy and not as fatiqued after doing 3 boat dives and a shore dive. Max depth in Coz was 120' which was fine with me. Most of the stuff that we saw was ALOT shallower, including a GIANT Eagle Ray, Nurse Sharks, dozens of BIG groupers, and lots of turtles. During our 3 tank and 2 tank dives, we always dove Nitrox on the second dive.

I will begin to search airfare, for that will be most likely my main factor in going. When do you need to know???

Thanks Natasha!

Oh, I might add that the Coz trip was a BLAST!!! Great group of folks to hang and dive with, not to mention Christi and Blue XT Sea Diving. Top notch!!!

HI Jan!!

You know from our past phone conversation, I would love to have you join this trip.

OK first off..yes the 799.00 includes all hotel taxes. It does not include the 20.00 departure tax that you will have to pay at the airport to leave Bonaire. It also does not include the underwater marine park fee that will have to be paid in Bonaire to the Marine park and is 25.00.

Most of us are taking the daily buffet omelet bar breakfast. It is 76.00 total for the whole week, and can be paid at time of final payment July 24th.

Now for what it does include:
Transfers to and from the resort in Bonaire
7 nights shared Jr. suite room
unlimited shore diving
6 tanks on the boat
If you are already Nitrox certified..it includes all Nitrox!
Beach BBQ dinner
Final night pizza dinner
Surprise goodies
A chance to meet and dive with new life long friends!
Sound good? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom