Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We sooooo want to go with you on this trip but not looking good at all. But never say never, or a Yogi would say "it ain't over til it's over".

Anyway, Jan I sent you a PM in regards to your questions.

For those that might be interested, the wife and I on the last trip purchased the breakfast buffet that Natasha is talking about. And being the anal person that I am, I also kept track of what we spent for lnch and dinners as well. Keep in mind it is for 2 people - $125 for lunch and $187 for dinner, that was for the week and included one or two alcoholic beverages in the evening and tips. Normally the lunches were room service.

We did not go outside of the Plaza this time for any meals.

HI Dave!
I'm still crossing my fingers you and Kath can make it this year.

Jan..let me know if you want to talk on the phone again? Are you and Ann Marie planning on rooming together?
Also please welcome Rick and guest to the trip. He is a friend of Jim's. Thanks!

I confirmed and paid for my flight! So there is no backing out now!!! See you all there~

Ann Marie:
I confirmed and paid for my flight! So there is no backing out now!!! See you all there~
Been there, done that, got the voucher... :D

Laurens

cardzard:
We are looking forward to meeting you also. What airline did book with? Could you post details as many are still looking for the best deal to get to Bonaire. Maybe you found something we have not seen.
I don't think my flight schedule will be of much use to you. We're flying KLM from Amsterdam to Bonaire (direct flight)... :D

Laurens

I am actually using American frequent flyer miles to get to Curacao. (Depart 9/23 @ 1130 PM~LAX to Miami. Miami to Curaco~Arrive 9/24 @ 1:58 PM.) No long layovers! I will then fly from Curacao to Bonaire probably on Divi Divi.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Back
Top Bottom