Bohemia Oscura

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found 5 cans of Bohemia Cristal at a Sixt on 25th near 7th Sur.

Maybe your best bet is to try little aborrotes where they don't move stock so quickly.
I found plenty of Bohemia Cristal at Chedraui, just no Oscura.

I'm a fan of Indio.
Available everywhere fine beers are sold.

I was able to order a Bohemia Oscura with no problem at a restaurant in Playa last night but checked Mega and Chedraui (as well as an OXXO and a 7-11) here in Cozumel with no luck.

I was able to order a Bohemia Oscura with no problem at a restaurant in Playa last night but checked Mega and Chedraui (as well as an OXXO and a 7-11) here in Cozumel with no luck.
None of the OXXO stores I checked had any cervesa at all.

1683138803969.png

I went to BeBamus Cantina On Avenida 5 off Calle 3 tonight with a group of fellow divers. Lo and behold Bohemia Oscura was both listed on the menu and actually available.

Attachments

• IMG_20230505_183640532.jpg
    IMG_20230505_183640532.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 50
I'm a fan of Indio.
Available everywhere fine beers are sold.
A great choice for those of us who prefer less alcohol when we're diving the next morning. But all other things being equal, Bohemia Oscura is my favorite.

I went to BeBamus Cantina On Avenida 5 off Calle 3 tonight with a group of fellow divers. Lo and behold Bohemia Oscura was both listed on the menu and actually available.
Is it available in stores yet? I only found one bottle of it the whole two weeks I was there. and that was the display beer at Mescalito's, which I drank warm.

Is it available in stores yet? I only found one bottle of it the whole two weeks I was there. and that was the display beer at Mescalito's, which I drank warm.
Geez, it’s good but it ain’t that good.

I have not seen any at all in the stores. That is why I was surprised to find it available in the restaurant. Perhaps it was older stock.

As has often been said, seemingly most Cozumel Scubaboard threads wind up eventually talking about food or beer. This thread just went right to it.

Just to switch things up -we saw three dolphin, three Flying Gurnards and two Eagle Rays at San Francisco reef today.

Back
Top Bottom