body found any detail?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weekender

Contributor
Reaction score
newsday

does anybody have any more details about this. people in my office brought it to my attention today. any divers we know? where exactly is this pier? not your typical shore dive to say the least.

weekender:
newsday

does anybody have any more details about this. people in my office brought it to my attention today. any divers we know? where exactly is this pier? not your typical shore dive to say the least.

I didn't recognize the names or faces in the article. I have not been to the LDS that I frequent since the article appeared so I don't know if they are known there either.
Where they were isn't that clear from the article. It mentions that the dec'd vehicle was found in lot 2 back when he first was reported missing. That is part of Robert Moses State Park. Based on the description and the fact there is nothing on the ocean side of interest to diving, I presume they were on the bay side of the island. Beyond that is even more conjecture.

Just glad I wasn't the one who came across a 20 yro body.
That could sure freak one out.

Back
Top Bottom