Bluewater Sunday 4/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clay, I pm my cell phone number. You can let me know if you are still going. I have got to get ready to go to Andy's prom. Be back later on tonight.

Im feel sorry for all my north Alabama friends having to go dive that mudhole:(
Then on the other hand if you move to Alaska you will already be cold water qualified:coffee:

Denise , ive got volleyball matches sun so go get in the mudhole:crafty:

pah! That's not cold :) It was actually warmer than predicted. I think I recorded mid 50's at 110'. In fact during some of my shallower dives (did 8 over the weekend) I was overheating in my 7mm + 7mm hooded vest. Visibility was great too, well over 20' especially below the 3rd thermocline. By Sunday it had clouded up some though. Dead boring hanging on a line for 15 minutes, played a few games of tic-tac-toe, need to figure out how to play hangman under water !

Vis was low and water was cold on Sunday but Dive Rite's transpac rocked!!!!

You need to test out a DSS BP/W. I would let you borrow mine but, I think it'd be to long. I do have a friend in Meridian that might let me borrow hers to let you try. Not sure if she does/doesn't have a STA. I'll PM her and find out.

Michael

I can't believe the difference it made from a seaquest diva bc to a Dive Rite transpac and travel wing.....amazing....I was ready to buy it onsite....but they said you had to buy it through a dealer...

denisegg:
I can't believe the difference it made from a seaquest diva bc to a Dive Rite transpac and travel wing.....amazing....I was ready to buy it onsite....but they said you had to buy it through a dealer...

Hmmm I knew that you'd be hooked! Ask Mike to pick one up at Phil's shop and he can deliver. Glad that you liked it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom