Bluewater Sunday 4/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Would like to get in some diving and camera practice. Weather looks great for Sunday. Anybody going. Dive buddy needed.

Sunday:
Sunny. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 50s.

spacer_trans.gif
High 81°F

Low 56°F

85_wtext.jpg

I'll be there. doing my naui master diver class. our lds has about 26 people including ow, aow, and master students. it will be chaotic. I here 63 degrees at the surface and 48 at the bottom. :)

I'm hoping to go Sunday...I want to try out my new steel tanks...won't know for sure until Friday

RocketMan:
I'm hoping to go Sunday...I want to try out my new steel tanks...won't know for sure until Friday

Yeah. I have a new LP77 to try for the first time.

Flightlead:
I'll be there. doing my naui master diver class. our lds has about 26 people including ow, aow, and master students. it will be chaotic. I here 63 degrees at the surface and 48 at the bottom. :)

I am sure I can find a buddy with that many people going.

Dive Rite will be there with gear to try on both Sat/Sun...Doc and myself will be there both days...for $25 (for the instructor) on Sun morning you can try out a Optima, which I plan to do...So Rocketman you have new steel tanks now?

Last Sat it was about 60 at 60 around 65 on the surface and 54 in the hole.

tstonedvr:
...snip...So Rocketman you have new steel tanks now?
Well.....sort of...it's a long story...right Mike...
If I can make it down on Sunday is it ok if I use your 108?

I'll be in town that weekend for reserves. Shoot me a line when you think your SI will be and I'll drop by.
Howard

Crap! Dive Rite will be there? ARGHH!!!!!

Michael

Back
Top Bottom