Blue Springs Quarry Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LMAO That's an option too!

Just as long as he's not permanently injured. Might need him to carry something heavy one of these days!

Just kidding sweetie! (you never know what thread he's going to show up on next. Don't need any accusations of abuse...)

Oh ho...I see how it is now. Becky, sweetie, I know you're jealous because I got to go diving tonight and you didn't, and since I'm used to bodily threats from you, I can let this one go.

Trucker girl, please don't tell me Becky's corrupting you and feeding you false information now too...I'm the innocent one here...

Reggae Joe:
Oh ho...I see how it is now. Becky, sweetie, I know you're jealous because I got to go diving tonight and you didn't, and since I'm used to bodily threats from you, I can let this one go.

Trucker girl, please don't tell me Becky's corrupting you and feeding you false information now too...I'm the innocent one here...

Nah, I was a terrible person long before this...

Lol...gonna make for an interesting weekend at Gilboa next weekend, isn't it?

trucker girl:
Nah, I was a terrible person long before this...

Yup... she REALLY is a TERRIBLE person!! Wow... I can't even begin to tell you how bad... you see, she showed up at my house in that big ole' purty truck and said... "you ARE diving with me, right? We WILL figure out underwater UNO right?" She had this very sadistic tone to her voice, So, with that big truck staring at me, I just had to say yes... and for my sake we better get this right... I'm thinking that if I can't figure the UNO thing out, I may not see the light of another day!!! :wink: She's crazy that way, you know!

(Hahaha.... TG... just trying to help you get that image back that Ber Rabbit destroyed for you!)

Divin'Hoosier:
Their website says they are open 24x7, but I'd call to verify before heading out there during the week. It isn't a fancy operation, especially when you consider that they now charge $20. Haigh charges $20 and Gilboa $12 and both of those are far nicer. However, it's close and it is a nice quarry to dive in. They do have an airfill operation. $5 a fill, which is pretty good.

http://www.bluespringsscubadiving.net/welcome.lhtm

They are open 24x7- you can dive anytime you want. If the gate is closed it is never locked, just open it up. In front of the office is a carport with a picnic tables, wavers on the table in a box (you might have ot look around.)... Fill out, and slip money in an envelope, and drop in the whole in the door.

Only problem is you can only get airfills when dave is there. Also keep in mind that cell phones don't work verywell out there if there is an emergency. I have OnStar on my truck which has always worked out there, but I have had absolutely no luck with cell phones no matter the carrier, and you might have to go a little ways to get to a house out there.

scubapolly:
They are open 24x7- you can dive anytime you want. If the gate is closed it is never locked, just open it up. In front of the office is a carport with a picnic tables, wavers on the table in a box (you might have ot look around.)... Fill out, and slip money in an envelope, and drop in the whole in the door.

Only problem is you can only get airfills when dave is there. Also keep in mind that cell phones don't work verywell out there if there is an emergency. I have OnStar on my truck which has always worked out there, but I have had absolutely no luck with cell phones no matter the carrier, and you might have to go a little ways to get to a house out there.

Thanks for the info, Polly. Trucker Girl and I are taking 2 tanks each. I've tried to call Dave (never met him, but the BS owner [his uncle] gave me is number) a few times, but it just rings into his voicemail that says..."Hi, this is David... and I've gone crazy!" I'm not exactly sure how to take that message, and he hasn't called me back either.... so maybe he really is locked up in a psych ward somewhere! Hmmmm.

Thanks too for the heads up on the cell phones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom