BLUE SPRINGS or LAKE DENTON OPEN???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is the down stream run open yet?

If it is I'm thinking of first thing Saturday(24th). OW or cave as long as I'm in the water.

AstroDad:
As I mentioned, I was there with my daughter. I try to act better when I'm around her and "take the high road". Yes, I was tempted to do many things (like go grab one of the guns in the back of my truck and sink that !@#$% boat), but I swallowed my temper and we simply left. As a result, she saw how rotten some folks can be to divers - a good lesson to be learned by anyone (instead of watching Dad be carted off to jail<g>).

Headlines: AstroDad Goes to Jail :D

No worries. We would come visit you, after our dives, of course :sprint:

I'll be there at 8am Saturday. Tan Chevy silverado pickup with a NSS-CDS sticker on the tool box.

Yeah, the run is fully open at Blue. I have been there the past three weekends and it finally opened this past weekend. The water is starting to clear a little bit too. The first weekend we went(first weekend the head spring was reopened) it got stired up easily. Now there have been enough people in the hole to "push" most of the silt and algae out of the hole. Nice dive last weekend except for my little problem with my FFM. We did two tanks, the first there were a few people in the hole. The second it was just me and one of my buddies when my reg on my FFM decided to quit on me at depth!! That isn't fun when you are 70ft down in the dark!!

Johnny and I will be there. Wonder if Dave might want to ride with us, hrmmm.

All of you are going to Blue Springs on Saturday??????? Couldn't make it Sunday huh? When I am off of work?? Thanks alot! Some friends you guys(and gals) are!!!

You mean you don't feel sick? You're not looking too good around the gills. Maybe you should call out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom