BLUE SPRINGS or LAKE DENTON OPEN???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fldiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone heard a definite date for when BLUE SPRINGS in Orange City will be re-open? I have heard several times that it could be the first, could be the fifteenth, or could be even later than that. Anyone???\
\

Also, does anyone know if Lake Denton is still open to dive or not right now? Last thing I heard it was but that was a few months ago. Any info on these subjects would be greatly appreciated. I am just very bored with ALexander springs but it is the only close place to go get wet it seems. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THESE OTHER PLACES ARE OPEN!!!???? Thanks Sb'ers

I went diving in Lake Denton 2 weeks ago.

Is it still the 8-10 spaces only for parking at Denton?? Are the homeowners still starting trouble with the divers?

Sidneydiver-how was the vis and temp?

Vis in Denton has been good my last couple trips, the best it gets, and temp in the mid 60's after the thermocline. Yea 8-10 spaces is about it, but there is overflow parking around the corner, so you can unload and then go park over there, kinda a pain though. I'm headed out htere in about an hour though so i'll let you know how it goes.

Yeah, let me know how it is and if the water temp is coming up any whit the warm weather lately.

ah well I was going, but the Thunderstorms out there, got in the way, i'll be there thursday in that case.

Where is Lake Denton?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom