Blue Springs Aug 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'll be there, probably around 10am.

I will probably still be there as long as the weather holds out.
I'm going with 2 former students of mine, I stay until they get worn out.

scubapolly:
I will probably still be there as long as the weather holds out.
I'm going with 2 former students of mine, I stay until they get worn out.

Did you make it out to BS Polly? It looked like the weather held off. I had too many family things going on yesterday to make it out. Would have loved to have joined you. Hopefully next time!

made it out, but the weather tuned to hell while we were out there. We were planning on doing 3 dives (Komi was going to get there at 3pm). It was pouring (no problem) then the thunder and lightning really picked up and we bailed after 2 dives.

I tried to call Komi to let him know we were leaving but someone has yet to join the 21st centruy. :D

scubapolly:
made it out, but the weather tuned to hell while we were out there. We were planning on doing 3 dives (Komi was going to get there at 3pm). It was pouring (no problem) then the thunder and lightning really picked up and we bailed after 2 dives.

I tried to call Komi to let him know we were leaving but someone has yet to join the 21st centruy. :D

Sorry to hear about the weather. I'm about 45 min NW of BS and our weather was fine. I just assumed the same for BS. Oh well ... at least you got in 2 dives.

Back
Top Bottom