Blue Moon NYE Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PKHamrick

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone want to do a “blue moon” New Years Eve night dive in Monterey??? We can make it early enough for you to get home and shower before midnight!

Wish I could, but upon checking my schedule for that day, just can't.
Sorry, hope you find some buddies (talk to Peter C)

Hmm, I'm planning on coming down that day anyways as I'm doing the long weekend at Lobos. I'd be down for a night dive.

WOW Mike! You are hitting it hard! I was at Lobos today with Robin. We did not do the second dive as the tide was getting really low and he did not want to crawl out again (your exit yesterday was still fresh in his memory...)

Thanks for being my buddy and I will see you tomorrow... :party:

Id love to but the wife's gotta work until 11 and I have no one to watch the baby. I think at this point Saturday ill be diving.. possibly Friday but again id need child care. Time to make phone calls...

The only Blue Moon's I was diving into last night came by the pint :wink:

I went to a party an hour's drive away, had 2 beers and food over 3 hours and drove home, safely. Didn't see any drunks, accidents, or police.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom