Blue Moon NYE Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well... I hate to air dirty laundry on a public forum, but I was "stood up" last night... Almost went solo it was so flat out there and the moon was so beautiful...

Deleted double post... OOPS! that is what happens when you post from a mobile...

Last edited:
Paula you need my number. I have been in Monterey for days, and will be here through the weekend. We dove into the new year at bw. Awesome vis and NO surge. The moon was hidden by the cloud. See you tomorrow?

Well... I hate to air dirty laundry on a public forum, but I was "stood up" last night... Almost went solo it was so flat out there and the moon was so beautiful...

Bummer. I can't believe you were stood up. fool must have been in an accident and unable to contact you due to being unconscious.

There was a lot of other divers out at the BW. Kathy, Keith, and I did a 46 minute dive. Vis was easily 30'. Spotted lots of octopus. Since there was no surge it was easy to sit on top of them and watch as they change colors. Way cool!

Really bummed that you got stood up Paula. Especially for New Years. I am just glad I got to spend it with friends.

Glassy water for our night dive.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BW night dive.jpg
    BW night dive.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 61
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom