Blue Lake Utah Nov. 3 & 4.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulSmithTek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
There are a bunch of us going to Blue Lake this comming weekend. If anyone is intreasted in meeting up to do some diving with us, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Paul

Hey Clay, You figure out what days you are going yet?

havnt heard from Clint... maybe I will give him a call. Leslee cant ride with us unless We go sat. night... I will call you soon as i know.

Just curious, where is Blue Lake? I am originally from Northern Utah (Cache Valley) but I don't remember hearing of Blue Lake, I was just wondering where it was.

Aren't the lakes getting pretty cold up there?

Blue Lakes is in the West Utah Desert just barely in utah, but about 12 miles south of Wendover NV. Its geothermal in origin, so its stays a little warmer. around 65-70. but otherwise yes, the river behind the Idaho Falls Dam was 45 deg last Saturday.

The water is warmer then that a couple of weeks ago. Reports say it was around 83 @ the bottom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom