Blue Lake Utah Nov. 3 & 4.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Done. I updated it for diving this weekend but it shut down before I could finish.

well, I cant compete with yalls tropical paradise stories, but Thanksgiving morning.... under the falls at the west bank in Idaho falls? lol I also am led to beleive that Paul has a few more dives than his profile would like to admit...
Later Gators

So, what happened to this thread? Did anyone dive?????

Yeah we dove. Clay and I had had the whole lake to ourselves. Not another single soul out there. It was a good time. Water was nice. Vis wasnt to bad.

Shelli it is blue lake you have been there. You know what there is to see. Same ole stuff. Nothing new really. Pics not this time, just a day trip, looking forward to Lake Mead. Matt Just got back from doing his Cave diving this past week. Looking at doing my cave in Jan of 09. Hopefully by then I will have my OW Instructor :)

I thought Matt was going to DEMA. I must have missed him :(

I didn't know if there was anything new "planted"

Why did you thing Matt was going to DEMA?

I thought he told me that before I moved.

Yeah he was down there for a week doing his CCR Full Cave

Back
Top Bottom