Blue Lake Utah Nov. 3 & 4.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

83 will feel good, I havnt been there in a while. It seems that Blue lake is warmer on the bottom. What is the vis at Sea Base like latley?

Paul, I just got word From Bill that probably at least 5 other Divers from the area will be at the Lake on Sat., but werent sure if they could stay through the whole weekend.

83 will feel good, I havnt been there in a while. It seems that Blue lake is warmer on the bottom. What is the vis at Sea Base like latley?
Vis is really poor at seabase right now they are trying some new filtration stuff to clear the viz up it is like 2-4 ft

Paul, I just got word From Bill that probably at least 5 other Divers from the area will be at the Lake on Sat., but werent sure if they could stay through the whole weekend.
That is awesome! But I cant make it out. The wifes friends are having some party thing on saturday night so I have to go make an apperance. But I will be out there on Sunday. Might only make one dive or so though. Will have to see.

Ok.

Move to Florida and turn into a pansy. :lotsalove:

Art

She really has. This is us in the Tortugas(while it was snowing there I believe):D
piratenshelli.JPG

Nothing beats Tech Diving in lake mead at 180 in warm water.

That is pretty awesome. Warm water wusses!j/k We are heading up to the great lakes in March that will be tons o fun. Belize in June, and The turks in October of next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom