Blue Hole Oct 14~15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason, I've meaning to ask you about your new avator pic. Very nice! Where was that taken?

oh. haha.. that was in Cozumel. It is one of the only pictures I have of me, but I was right in the middle of a coughing fit, and so I am holding the reg in my mouth to keep it from falling out :)

ABQdiver:
I'm glad you added that ROFL smilie...........:11:
Snowing?? Quick, go South!

What, I was not kidding, I'd even go $150! :mooner:

I could buy a new BP/W setup for the cost of three Blue hole trips, but I kinda think diving is more the point vs. just owning gear!

I'm not planning on even bringing tanks, I *ASSUME* Stella is open? I may actually bring one just in case...

RonFrank:
I'm not planning on even bringing tanks, I *ASSUME* Stella is open? I may actually bring one just in case...
She was up and running, filling tanks last weekend....

Jasonmh:
oh. haha.. that was in Cozumel. It is one of the only pictures I have of me, but I was right in the middle of a coughing fit, and so I am holding the reg in my mouth to keep it from falling out :)

Nice!! If you hadn't told us, I assumed you were doing a OOA drill.......:11:

ABQdiver:
Nice!! If you hadn't told us, I assumed you were doing a OOA drill.......:11:

Looking forward to Sunday, it has been awhile.. I think we have both been busy on alternate weekends.
John M. said he would try to come, which would be great. Do you know if he has started diving with his new doubles yet? Haven't seen his new light yet, but I hear it is sweet!

Jasonmh:
Looking forward to Sunday, it has been awhile.. I think we have both been busy on alternate weekends.
John M. said he would try to come, which would be great. Do you know if he has started diving with his new doubles yet? Haven't seen his new light yet, but I hear it is sweet!

That's the reason John wants to go out is to start working on skills. Not sure about the doubles, but I know he has them ready to go. Saw the light on Saturday! Very nice! Of course it's not any different than yours........

ABQdiver:
...Saturday! Very nice! Of course it's not any different than yours........

Well, the output should be about the same, but his is the newest model that just came out. I am curious to see the design changes. I know he was very excited about getting it, but I don't know if he has been in the water with it yet.
I think my dad and Juli are going to be looking for drysuits very soon, they are tired of getting cold!!

Jasonmh:
Well, the output should be about the same, but his is the newest model that just came out. I am curious to see the design changes. I know he was very excited about getting it, but I don't know if he has been in the water with it yet.
I think my dad and Juli are going to be looking for drysuits very soon, they are tired of getting cold!!

OK, who is this John guy, and what type of dreamy light did he get... mind reading here, Salvo 21W..

So is anyone else going to be there Saturday? Just curious if we need to keep an eye out for anyone.

I guess we will be in one of two places. Most likely at the tables at the far end of the parking lot, but we *might* be across the outlet. If that is the case, I'll put up a green 10x10 canopy. We maybe there as Dan is taking a class, but then again we may avoid the whole crowd thing as he is just doing two dives, and is doing a multi level dive planning speciality. I'm guessing we will just do a multi-level dive? :eyebrow: But I also think that if Chris (A1 instructor) is going to be there then..... "Ohhhh Noooo!" A1 may be there with an OW class (15 students minimum generally!).

RonFrank:
I'm going to dive the BP/W again on Sunday! Kevin, don't forget that I need the reg and SPG to dive that setup. Besides I CAN't dive a BP/W without a long hose! :D

That SPG is nice BTW. I need to get a *real* octo for my setup, and a wrist compass, and then I'm going to get rid of my 3 guage console, and go with that SPG, it was very sweet!

Check out this link: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=161337

RU still heading down today?

If not, Jess is kind of trying to back out of next weekend, so I might have room.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom