Blue Hole, Jan. 20/21..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amascuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anybody going to brave the weather and risk being scubacicles?

Yeah, I am planning on being out there Sunday, and it sounds like kevin too.
Are you going to be there sat too?

Sweet. I'll probably be there on Sunday. We're supposedly going to get another blast of ice on Saturday, so things may change.

The shop here may have a class going to BH on Saturday, depending on weather, but they already have three divemasters going. If I go on Saturday it will just to get in the water. :)

One of these days, we'll all go at the same time!

I'm a little busy taking the IE in Utah this weekend, but we'll catch up as the weather warms up!

Have a fun weekend!

another snow storm/blizzard headed for Santa Rosa this weekend - you guys might want to postpone! :shakehead

I haven't been over to Blue Hole since last August! This is the longest away for me since I got certified in 2000. (we did go to Hawaii in Nov so I have been diving but not at BH.) We used to go to Santa Rosa 5-6 times a year minimum. Funny but I really miss it. We planned to head over there during the holidays but then all this stupid snow keeps hitting every freakin' weekend. Arrrgghhh!!!

Divedoggie:
I'm a little busy taking the IE in Utah this weekend,
Best wishes, Dd.

Fort Collins Bob:
Just canceled our trip down to Blue Hole for this weekend.

Dont want to brave the weather.

Sad....

I'm sure we'll run into you sometime this year Bob. :) I'm hoping that the roads will be clear on Sunday. If so, I may still go.

amascuba:
Anybody going to brave the weather and risk being scubacicles?

I'm still high from the Coz diving. However I think I may try and see if any of the boyz from Denver want to head down in Feb.

Is the third week the plan? Dan/Kent you all interested? Now that Dan has a car that does not get 2 miles to the gallon, this should REALLY help with Trip cost as our trucks EAT gas. :D

Divedoggie:
I'm a little busy taking the IE in Utah this weekend, but we'll catch up as the weather warms up!

Good luck DD, even though I know you don't need it. I have no doubt that the "bearded one" has more than prepared you!

PF

Back
Top Bottom