Blue Hole in April?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A number of us headed down for sure next Friday, hopefully in time for a sunset dive.
Diving Saturday at the hole, and perhaps a Perch dive on Sunday AM.

Anyone interested in hanging out, meeting up, dinner whatever, pm me for my cell#.

First local diving of the season for me!

Next month I am going to have some time on a trip to L.A. to sneak in a few tanks at Catalina, so that should be awesome as well!

Justin

I'll most likely be there on April 26 - 27 working an open water class. I haven't been in the water since January.... This has been my longest dry spell since I started diving and it's not looking much better for the summer. We'll see though. :)

Guess we picked the wrong weekend. :(

I'd like to go next weekend too. Anyone from Colorado looking to ride share or room share? I'd like to leave Fri morning, but I won't know for sure if I can until next week now. I have a temporary Acting Commander, and I think he wants everyone to know :shakehead:

Is that like a wife?

:rofl3: :rofl3: Much worse. I work for the military, and this guy wants to make an impression - I'm not sure it will be a good one though. :no

The trip is a go, just the departure time is not set yet. Worse case, I can't leave until after noon Friday.

Saw Kevin/ABQdiver there today - always a pleasant fellow. :thumb: He stopped by our pickup today on his lonnng walk he likes to do from the back side of the parking lot to the Hole. I reminded my bud that Kevin is a full Instructor and we can learn just watching him as he walked all the way to the Hole with his duals and min dive shop, promptly walked back to the far side of the lot , and walked by this time with fins and mask in hand. :lol2:

... I reminded my bud that Kevin is a full Instructor and we can learn just watching him as he walked all the way to the Hole with his duals and min dive shop, promptly walked back to the far side of the lot , and walked by this time with fins and mask in hand. :lol2:

As an instructor, he was giving us a lesson in how important it is to make sure you have all your gear :D

As an instructor, he was giving us a lesson in how important it is to make sure you have all your gear :D

I'm VERY SURE he was just making a point! :D:D Nothing like SHOWING other divers how STOOPID it is to walk to the entrance without gear! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom