Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the kind words. I think the way I approach it is kind of like the old sesame street rhyme: "One of these things is not like the other..."

Look for things that are slightly different than the other stuff in the area, or of course the giveaway is when something is moving.

I have a lot of practice being a spotter for much better photographers. I will be going back to that role shortly when my wife resumes diving in a few months, as the camera setup is hers! :D

Smoking when pregnant?!? tsk tsk
I figured it was the guy...

Thank you for the kind words. I think the way I approach it is kind of like the old sesame street rhyme: "One of these things is not like the other..."

Look for things that are slightly different than the other stuff in the area, or of course the giveaway is when something is moving.

I have a lot of practice being a spotter for much better photographers. I will be going back to that role shortly when my wife resumes diving in a few months, as the camera setup is hers! :D
Yep. Look for what doesn't belong, a broken pattern.. or a pattern from amongst debris, a color shift..

Understood. But, while I've gotten much better at finding stuff over the last few years at the bridge, you're posting as much cool, little stuff from each dive as it's taken me dozens of dives to accumulate.

Understood. But, while I've gotten much better at finding stuff over the last few years at the bridge, you're posting as much cool, little stuff from each dive as it's taken me dozens of dives to accumulate.

You should the rate at which he finds them! I'll swim past something, turn around, and he's taking photos. What did I miss??? Argh! I was inspecting every piece of green plant that I could, in as much detail as possible.

Last night was the night of the octopus.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 88
FYI Tonight if anyone is interested.

This Friday, January 31, 2014, the Boynton Beach Dive Center, located at 1550 N. Federal Hwy, Boynton Beach, Florida 33435 will be sponsoring a night dive at the Blue Heron Bridge, Phil Foster Park in Riviera Beach, Florida.

High tide at the bridge is approximately 8:27pm Friday night so we can be in the water from approximately 730pm to 930pm

In order to dive the bridge at night you will need a vehicle pass for diving that you must pick up at the Boynton Beach Dive Center. We plan on meeting at the shop at 6pm Friday, if, however you need to pick up your pass earlier, just stop by during the day.

The cost for this pass is FREE and courtesy of the Boynton Beach Dive Center. If you need any gear, air, nitrox, etc. you can pick it up at the shop. Remember your flashlights. All certified divers are welcome to attend.

We hope that this will help many of the divers coming from the southern part of Florida now that you have a shop much closer to pick up your FREE pass.

For any questions, please call the shop at 561-732-8590

Southeast Florida Scuba Diving Shop & Equipment Rental | Boynton Beach Dive Center

FYI we will have at least 2 instructors and 2 dive-masters representing PADI,SSI and SDI for anyone that needs a sign off on a night dive. Do not forget your flashlights. Please call the shop at 1-561-732-8590 to let us know if you plan on diving and what your needs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom