Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video

Kev- call me when your coming down.
I can teach you all I know about editing in around 15 seconds.....
John

Is this not be yerself?? I've priced those fancy video lights. If yer not a video editing expert, how many hours of epic video do you have sitting there waiting to be processed?? I *demand* to have my free lessons!! :D

Kevin

IMG_0170wa.jpg

Last edited:
Found the same link ages ago looking at Patio Cottages as an option where to stay between dives
PATIO ISLAND COTTAGES - Google Maps
So it can't be too updated, still very cool.
I am waiting on the version that shows tiger blennies......
LOL.
John

Tiger Blennies, no problem.

I was going by the imagery copyright notice at the bottom of the page, but the LBHB is still under construction, so it must be old.

It is only slightly off topic. since I do shoot at the bridge, but does anyone have experience with Olympus E-PL3 (or E-PL2 or E-PL1 for that matter) with 45mm Pany and diopters? I want to try shooting super macro. Right now I have the Olymus E-PL1 with the 14-42mm kit lens, Oly housing, and two +6 Inon diopters.

Would the 45mm Pany (and Zen port) get me closer with better quality? What diopter should I add to fill the frame with a BHB nudi?

Thanks
Bill

Is this not be yerself?? I've priced those fancy video lights. If yer not a video editing expert, how many hours of epic video do you have sitting there waiting to be processed?? I *demand* to have my free lessons!! :D

Kevin

View attachment 117935

Kev-
I'm hurt. That's not me. I am all in black and don't rock a snorkel.....
As to how much unedited video, I try not to dwell on it but conservatively thousands of hours going back to the misty days of hi8 tapes.
I just like diving/shooting a lot more than editing. There must be a support group out there.

Attachments

• DSC_3552.jpg
    DSC_3552.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
A hard wind from the east will stir up the water at the inlet so it comes in cloudy with particulates. I've thumbed my night dive there tonight because I seriously doubt the viz will be good enough especially with dive lights.
I am diving the bridge Thursday am and will post a report about this time tomorrow (2:15)

:popcorn:

(I'm looking to take a visitor from Germany on Friday morning ... still concerned about the vis.)

binski

:popcorn:

(I'm looking to take a visitor from Germany on Friday morning ... still concerned about the vis.)

binski

I was diving the bridge today (Thursday) viz was 30-40 and water temp was 75-78, so I think your friend will enjoy the dive. The current is fairly strong but still quite managible.

Thanks Jim, that is quite an improvement.
Hope your temp gauge is calibrated, I'm dying to shed some neoprene....

It is only slightly off topic. since I do shoot at the bridge, but does anyone have experience with Olympus E-PL3 (or E-PL2 or E-PL1 for that matter) with 45mm Pany and diopters? I want to try shooting super macro. Right now I have the Olymus E-PL1 with the 14-42mm kit lens, Oly housing, and two +6 Inon diopters.

Would the 45mm Pany (and Zen port) get me closer with better quality? What diopter should I add to fill the frame with a BHB nudi?

Thanks
Bill

I shoot E-620, and use a +10 screw on diopter, and it works fine with my 50mm macro lens. I would ping Phil Rudin, he is the Oly pro and lives in WPB. Most trolls know or know of him.

Anyone got a cheapy cam I can bum for a few hours on Sat morning? Wanna try my hand at some underwater photo stuff and see if I wanna drop the coin on some gear :)

I'm going to dive the bridge Sat Tide is 9:30. Hope Vis is better than it was last week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom