Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard it was 10 ft (or less) and still low 70's.
We may wimp out tonight on Force E's night dive.

Kev- call me when your coming down.
I can teach you all I know about editing in around 15 seconds.....
John

So the Viz has been that bad?

A hard wind from the east will stir up the water at the inlet so it comes in cloudy with particulates. I've thumbed my night dive there tonight because I seriously doubt the viz will be good enough especially with dive lights.
I am diving the bridge Thursday am and will post a report about this time tomorrow (2:15)

I am going to assume that nobody has noticed that Google Maps recently updated a considerable portion of the southeast US with incredible clear and high resolution imagery...

This is really big so I will post a link. Sorry to say it will eventually get out anyway..
http://www.bobandlaurie.net/images/bhb.jpg

May give it a day or two and try for friday. If anyone dives wednesday or thursday please post a report,
good, bad, or other ! If the night dive is wednesday night ? would especially appreciate a report.
I'm not counting thursday out but leaning toward friday.

Found the same link ages ago looking at Patio Cottages as an option where to stay between dives
PATIO ISLAND COTTAGES - Google Maps
So it can't be too updated, still very cool.
I am waiting on the version that shows tiger blennies......
LOL.
John

That's pretty cool. You can see the shopping carts (scattered now), the mirror boat, and the upside down boat near the channel..

The wife and I dove BHB Tues evening/nite, and yes the viz was about 10' and stirred up. However we had the whole place to ourselves and still lots to see, just have to take your time and pay attention to the detail. Temp was not bad, but still not shorty weather.. May give it a go in the AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom