Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great video of the mantis with the puffer fish. I'm not sure the puffer was dead, right at the end of the video, I thought I saw its mouth open and close as the mantis was finally dragging it down the hole. I've seen mantis strimp wandering in the past, but never at such a 'leisurely' rate. Thanks for posting and sharing the link Biminitwist

Last edited:
No, the puffer was definitely not dead. Poor little guy was desperately sucking in water to stay inflated till the bitter end.
Easier to see in full resolution but the mantis shrimp has side claws like hooks that he kept trying to pop the puffer with.
When he finally swings him to the side against the rock then he has the leverage to puncture the abdomen and whoosh down he goes.
I thinks it is much easier to see in full screen.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me where the sailboat wreck is?

Can anyone tell me where the sailboat wreck is?
Way easier to follow someone....Force E or Pura Vida dive shop could probably give you a map...

It is in the vicinity of straight out from the lifeguard's stand, about the distance out the sailboats are at....It used to be between 2 boats, but they are gone now.....If you see shopping carts on the bottom, you are very near it.

LOL, I was gonna ask-which one? :rofl3:

Then start at the shopping carts, straight out from the playground. The mirror boat (now without its mirror) is nearby. Lots of colorful fish and lots of activity to shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom