Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dove with Jet today...new mask fogging and leaking, viz so-so and turned worse, and pretty much every shot was a Hail Mary ....but got a few pics. Jet was a charming and considerate dive buddy in spite of my handicaps and pointed out a few things I most certainly would've missed. No cocoa today upon exit, just Cafe DuMonde Chicory Coffee from N'awlins...

In spite of my whining.....a really really good dive !!

PICT0005.jpgPICT0026.jpgPICT0043.jpgPICT0060.jpgPICT0068.jpg

Last edited:
Dove with Jet today...new mask fogging and leaking, viz so-so and turned worse, and pretty much every shot was a Hail Mary ....but got a few pics. Jet was a charming and considerate dive buddy in spite of my handicaps and pointed out a few things I most certainly would've missed. No cocoa today upon exit, just Cafe DuMonde Chicory Coffee from N'awlins...

Thanks B! I was really happy with today's dive - in spite of the poor viz. We saw the seahorse pair, two octopi and the biggest ugliest stargazer I've ever seen. I tried the hand-waving trick to get him to move so I could video but he refused to budge. Just stayed in the sand, scowling at us. My strobe is at the SeaLife hospital so I didn't take many pics. Shot a little video. I'm creating a one minute highlights movie even as we speak.

I left BHB with barely enough time to drive down to my office in Dania Beach for a 12:30 appointment. I met them, wet hair pulled back in a ponytail, no make-up mask face.

I got the contract.

Here is the highlights video from Bilsant and my dive today. It appears we have another pregnant male!

[video=youtube;lE1i7kZy3TI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE1i7kZy3TI[/video]

That's a southern Stargazer!!! How cool! The ones we saw the other day were northern! Nice seeing the eel is deciding to come out. It's been pretty shy.
Looking forward to Thursday's dive. yes, will bring cocoa!!

View attachment 110544View attachment 110545View attachment 110546View attachment 110547View attachment 110548

hard to have a bad dive with Jet! She rocks!

That's a southern Stargazer!!! How cool! The ones we saw the other day were northern! Nice seeing the eel is deciding to come out. It's been pretty shy.
Looking forward to Thursday's dive. yes, will bring cocoa!!

Awesome! He did seem much bigger and uglier than the ones I've seen before. But we had accidently strayed into an off-limits area. (I'll give you a clue: "Hellooo Mr. Lifeguard")

hard to have a bad dive with Jet! She rocks!

Thanks! :blush:

Thanks B! I was really happy with today's dive - in spite of the poor viz. We saw the seahorse pair, two octopi and the biggest ugliest stargazer I've ever seen. I tried the hand-waving trick to get him to move so I could video but he refused to budge. Just stayed in the sand, scowling at us. My strobe is at the SeaLife hospital so I didn't take many pics. Shot a little video. I'm creating a one minute highlights movie even as we speak.

I left BHB with barely enough time to drive down to my office in Dania Beach for a 12:30 appointment. I met them, wet hair pulled back in a ponytail, no make-up mask face.

I got the contract.

We would expect no less...
BTW I can lend you a SeaLife strobe if you want one until yours gets returned. As long as you stop doing the naughty....hope to see you Thursday and Friday.

fun dive today. Pics to follow.. good dive, good buddies. Life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom