Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrived at the bridge sand reel for my flag, contemplated going "naked" but the Bouyancy Babes showed up and I tagged along with them on the quest to find the elusive seahag.We had a 2 hours dive with water that was a chilly 77, viz was good...40-50 feet. While we never found the seahag, we saw 8 different seahorses, 2 pipefish, a bluespotted cornetfish, a goldface toby, a ragged seahare,

This was a great dive with 2 great divers! Thanks for sharing ladies!

Wow! Great dive. After my last trip was so disappointing, wasn't sure I would keep bothering. Definitely encouraged by all the great shots you guys have posted.

Kevin

You are welcome but you didn't answer my question...

As Shaq would say "don't worry about it." p.s. Great diving with you, too. Nice to finally dive together after being same [-]ocean [/-] bridge buddies for so long!

OK kids. See you in the lot around 3 on Monday...Jenny knows my car.

Ok!

Wow! Great dive. After my last trip was so disappointing, wasn't sure I would keep bothering. Definitely encouraged by all the great shots you guys have posted.

Kevin

Oh Kevin, don't give up on BHB! October and November were crappy to be sure. But we're getting into manatee season and before you know it, octopi! And we ALL KNOW how much you love checking bottles for baby octopuses!

I know Kevin, he is checking the bottles to see if there is any beer left...but even if the water is cooling down the viz is clearing up! Get back here Kevin.
Just remember you've taken all the good images so you can retire as a photographer and donate your gear to a deserving crusty-looking hardcore dude.

Last edited:
Gotta get there!

Anyone dive sunday ? After saturdays viz decided to sit out sundays high tide. After the
viz reports all week I did not bother to walk down to the water, I should have !
Took a ride to just north of the dania pier on sunday and the kite boarders were having
a great time.

Anyone dive sunday ? After saturdays viz decided to sit out sundays high tide. After the
viz reports all week I did not bother to walk down to the water, I should have !
Took a ride to just north of the dania pier on sunday and the kite boarders were having
a great time.

I can relate to this. I was planning to dive Saturday and Sunday. But when I went saturday and got in - viz 2-3 ft. I did not check the viz for Sunday

Cripes.. I hope it's better tomorrow..

2012 Tide Tables

Trying to carve out time to get back to BHB and went looking for 2012 Tide Tables. NOAA changed their format :(. I had a spreadsheet that pretty well automated everything... Anyway, attached are a couple of pdf files with 2012 tide tables for Lake Worth - Port of West Palm Beach. I highlighted my best guess of available dive times. Used ~7:00am (went a bit earlier mid-year) as an early start time and before 9:00pm as a late start time (that is probably a bit too late).

Anyway, hope this helps others with their BHB dive plans.

View attachment Port of WPB 2012 Q1-Q2.pdf
View attachment Port of WPB 2012 Q3-Q4.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom