Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rat-Man: what sort of camera are you using?

Canon S95 w/Canon housing, Inon S-2000 strobe, and Inon Wet lenses
20110916_S95_Scuba_Setup_09.jpg

I had to add some high density foam to help with buoyancy since this pic was taken. Otherwise this setup would sink like a rock.

Arrived at the bridge sand reel for my flag, contemplated going "naked" but the Bouyancy Babes showed up and I tagged along with them on the quest to find the elusive seahag.We had a 2 hours dive with water that was a chilly 77, viz was good...40-50 feet. While we never found the seahag, we saw 8 different seahorses, 2 pipefish, a bluespotted cornetfish, a goldface toby, a ragged seahare, plus a spotted and herbacious backson (last image below).Blue Heron Bridge Longsnout.jpgBlue Heron Bridge Ragged Seahare.jpgBlue Heron Bridge Small Longsnout.jpgBlue Heron Bridge Lined Seahorse.jpgBlue Heron Bridge Goldface Toby.jpg Blue Heron Bridge Longsnout Seahorse.jpg Blue Heron Bridge Bluespotted Cornetfish.jpgBlue Heron Bridge Spotted and Herbacious Backson.jpg

This was a great dive with 2 great divers! Thanks for sharing ladies!

Brrr.. I got 75° on my computer.. :cold:
Fantastic day to be at BHB!!! The J's Rock!!!!
Looking at photos now...

seahorse1.jpgseahorse2a.jpgseahorse3.jpgseahorse4.jpgseahorse5.jpgseahorse6.jpgseahorse7.jpgseahorse8.jpgraggedseahare.jpgJenny&4.jpg

My photos are not as good as Jim (or Jenny's). But it was an epic dive. 8 (!!!) seahorses and a seahare. I really needed a zen dive today and Mother Nature showered us with my favorite.

My favorite shot from the dive
379857_10150396500423531_564528530_8281766_899236957_n.jpg

View attachment 109517View attachment 109518View attachment 109519View attachment 109520View attachment 109521View attachment 109522View attachment 109523View attachment 109524View attachment 109525View attachment 109527

My photos are not as good as Jim (or Jenny's). But it was an epic dive. 8 (!!!) seahorses and a seahare. I really needed a zen dive today and Mother Nature showered us with my favorite.

I have not seen those seahorses for a while at BHB. Was this on the East side or west side? Who is diving tomorrow and can show me those? Thanks

Hey Jenny....
I've accidentally gotten into "Use it or Lose it" mode for about 150 hours vacation time, so I've decided to try to take all of December off.

Are you available for some weekday diving at the bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom