Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A much better day for trolls today. Fewer "elves" stirring up the slit. Viz was great at 50+ with less milk in the water. Both the air and water were 78 which made for a comfortable 110 minute dive with a rashie under my 5 mil. Critters are still scarce today and no sign of Stumpy but every Giant Hermit Crab in WPB decided to hang out under the bridge today. Current stayed up through out the dive with little slack but it did make for a nice drift dive on the west side.:snorkel::snorkel:Haven't seen anyone doing the nasty recently......

Blue Heron Bridge Giant Hermit.jpg

I'll be at the bridge Wednesday as I'm in need of a zipper intervention...Planning for the east side looking for pipefish and stargazers

Did BHB for the first time today and I think I'm hooked! About 25ft/75deg. We saw a big sting ray, lots of little rays, eels, a batfish, and of course jellies. I haven't checked my pics yet but if I got any good ones I'll post them later.

Anyone want to go tomorrow?

Think????

not you. Especially during the week. When there is little to no boat traffic...

I literally had the east side to myself today. viz was good at 50+, air 73 and water was 77, felt ok with a rashie under my 5 mil for most of the dive but cut it at 1:55 when I started to get chilly. (Ever notice how easy it is to get task loaded when you start to get chilly?)

I think I'll head toward sponge garden tomorrow if there are few divers around.

I did see this nice plumed scorpionfish, love the detail I managed to get.
Blue Heron Bridge Plumed Scorpionfish.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom