Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the Palm Beach Inlet at high tide this morning,,vis was awesome--looked like air.....Gulfstream is being blown in to the inlet or something.....
May get Pura Vida to run a high tide trip sunday to the South side of the Inlet...this is actually a cool dive, if any of you are interested :)

And you look so cute!
I've been diving dry or over a month (at least when I have a buddy to zip me) after 90 minutes my back gets cold even in a 5 mil with a hunters rashie under it...course I wear a hood even in the high summer lol.
:blinking::blinking:

Nice dive today at the bridge. Got there, didn't see anybody I knew so it was a solo dive for a glorious hour and 45 minutes. Saw two seahorses.

To the person with the yellow fins and spring straps.. I pulled your fin to get your attention, seeing you had a camera in your hand, I thought maybe you wanted to see one of the sea horses. But, no. You and your buddies were going too fast and mucked it up pretty well. Thanks.

Post dive, I did a look see and again didn't recognize anybody, so I assumed our little get together was a wash, so we left.

Dan,

I would like to do this dive.

:blinking::blinking:

Nice dive today at the bridge. Got there, didn't see anybody I knew so it was a solo dive for a glorious hour and 45 minutes. Saw two seahorses.

To the person with the yellow fins and spring straps.. I pulled your fin to get your attention, seeing you had a camera in your hand, I thought maybe you wanted to see one of the sea horses. But, no. You and your buddies were going too fast and mucked it up pretty well. Thanks.

Post dive, I did a look see and again didn't recognize anybody, so I assumed our little get together was a wash, so we left.

My dad used to ask my little girl to pull his finger. IJS.

Yeah I did not make it. I had surprise guests come in for the holidays. I even gave up my bed as my air mattress sprung a leak. I slept on the single trundle bed/couch in the guest room. My daughter is in from FSU so her room and loft were occupied.

Without Jim driving the train, without Walter frying the birds I suspected it might be a bust. Joanie and Tall are climbing a mountain somewhere and we did not hear much from a lot of the other regulars. Maybe next year.

True dat Splitlip!
I just returned from Georgia myself...maybe next year we can have a real blow out...I'm looking forward to diving the bridge tomorrow. I've been dry almost a week which is way too long. Anyone want to give me the scuba review class?

Anyway, I'll be there bright and early, scooter, drysuit and camera in hand looking for fun in all the wrong places.

I've been dry since September! Gotta do some weight checks. Switching to steel plate and heavy exposure protection. (God I wish I did a better job of logging my dives)

(fun in all the wrong places, LOL.)

I am planning on being there tomorrow! whoo hoo!! Didn't find Stumpy today and want/need to find my friend.

Without Jim driving the train, without Walter frying the birds I suspected it might be a bust. Joanie and Tall are climbing a mountain somewhere and we did not hear much from a lot of the other regulars. Maybe next year.
It's all good. It is what it is. I remember us discussing last year how this year's tide was early. I think that stuck in a lot of people's head and they made other plans. Been around the board long enough to see the ebb and flow of events. I know I had a good dive and look forward to diving again soon with my BHB buddies. Hope next years tides work better, cause I miss that turkey and mur! :)

Jenny,

Haven't been up to BHB in a month...how was the viz? Last time I was there it was about 2'.

I want to dive BHB too, finally got my own gear and need to get my weights right before heading out on a boat. Anyone need a buddy to dive with tomorrow? I'm new to diving and don't know that many divers. Friend I got certified with isn't so stoked about diving like I am, he always has excuses not to dive, so I want/need to meet new divers, make some new friends.
I know high tide is around 9:30am, I'm going to try to be there by 9am, It's a 2 hour and 45 min drive for me, I'm coming from Cocoa Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom