Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat dive = 10-12 foot of viz, min to no current for most of my 3hr dive, temp was 75-77 (my computers must be married as they don't agree). Lots of divers not much macro life, but some friendly sheepshead. A lot of the pilings have lost their growth & ditto the bottom.

I hope viz will be better on Friday?

Sorry I'm missing Saturday's dive and dinner....hate passing up food.
See you all on Sunday.

We plan on getting up there early enough to snag a picnic table. Not a big crowd this year, so I think a table should be enough. We usually park by the showers near the playground. Pineapple cake is in the oven cooking for tomorrow...

Sandra and I dove the BHB this morning..vis about 18 feet.....Ok, "Top to Bottom Vis" :)
Water is getting colder too.....the number of divers tolerating this in a 3 ml suit is dwindling fast.....Time for the winter suits...
Been time for the winter suits for about a month lol.

Yeah, that's a fact on the 3 ml. The longer dives definitely let the chill set in when the temps drop to mid
70's and lower. In a couple weeks it's either a 5 ml or let the gear dry out until march or april, i'm thinkin
5 ml ! Can't do the full hoods but a nice fitting 5 ml might get me through !

I've been using a two piece 3mm since October, but I am also a total warm water wuss! Yes, I even have a hood!

08:39 AM High tide. Plan on being up there by 7:30 or so..

I've been using a two piece 3mm since October, but I am also a total warm water wuss! Yes, I even have a hood!

And you look so cute!
I've been diving dry or over a month (at least when I have a buddy to zip me) after 90 minutes my back gets cold even in a 5 mil with a hunters rashie under it...course I wear a hood even in the high summer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom