Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wspalding. Please don't be offended by the caution (and humor) of the Trolls. They, dare I say we, are understandably protective of the bridge. I've been diving the bridge for years and a fairly regular poster on the Florida forum and would not presume to ask for specifics! Like Dan, I suggest you check in with Force-e or perhaps your son's instructor (by your post I assume he is taking the course locally). They may be able to vet you and give the info once approved! :D

Thanks all. I appreciate the helpful suggestions. I was just in Force E today, should have thought to inquire about a guide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah- Seahorses are best sliced up into Sashimi and served with wasabi. Nudibranchs, on the other hand, go great with Srirachi- helps kill the sting the Aeolids have in their cetera. :D

wspalding- your question was imprecise; just asking where the seahorses are tells people nothing about how to help, what they can help you with, where you've looked, and why they should help you.

Everyone knows seahorses are best found in those tourist shops all along the beach!

5.jpg

You really can't understand why people are hesitant to pinpoint their position to people they do not know??

images

Thanks all. I appreciate the helpful suggestions. I was just in Force E today, should have thought to inquire about a guide.

ScubaJenny IS a guide extraordinare! Jeff at Force E in Riviera Beach knows where ALL the critters are hiding! The "ask the Instructor" suggestion; is a great one!!:blessing:

BTW, we went today and found 25 ft viz at the start and 82 degrees of warmth in the water! Nice dive on a great day!IMG_6027.jpg
2 Pocupine Puffers--Porky and Pine, their relationship on the rocks; try ONE more time!!

Everyone knows seahorses are best found in those tourist shops all along the beach!

5.jpg

You really can't understand why people are hesitant to pinpoint their position to people they do not know??

images

Umm, the quote makes it look like your comment is directed at TC ... :confused:

Yeah, there is no telling how many cool things I cruised past and missed because I was clueless on what to look for.

I still swim past things. The worst us when someone is taking pictures, excitedly moves aside and points out their findings for you and you still don't see it!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added July 15th, 2014 at 10:30 AM ----------

5.jpg

images

That's disgusting... I'm horrified by this.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I am horrified by that photo too. I have decided long ago that I will not patronize a place that sells any kind of souvenir that an animal had to die... sea shells, turtle shells, alligator heads, sea stars, seahorses... etc..

those aren't souvenirs...

Great dive yesterday. 30 ft vis and constant 81 temps.
We found so many great things. Kelly found a honey comb moray, the blind spotter found a long nose batfish, bristle worms hunting and eating a snapping shrimp, sponge bobs, mating brittle stars and finAlly a baby sea turtle, still confirming type. Tough to image. Some kids were collecting and we hope they listened about it being a felony. Didn't look like they cared but checked before we left and 3 sargassum frogs, 2 baby cudas, a flounder and several arrow crab but no turtle. Hope some pictures to follow.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom