Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur. Went up for a last minute dive and actually got front row parking for the 10:45 high tide, pulling in around 8:45 am. Vis variable through the dive. Mostly bluish/greenish milky 25ft vis, with pockets for no apparent reason a bit better. Going green on the outgoing tide. Surprised it wasn't as packed as anticipated. woot!

Today was gorgeous! Conditions are as Jet reported, about 25ft viz and 80 deg water.

I had a fantastic dive today with ScubaJenny. For anybody who's interested in taking a guide, I highly recommend Jenny.

Today's sightings - 2 Dwarf Frogfish, 2 Striated Frogfish, 4 Batfish, 1 Seahorse, 12+ Octopus, Sea Slugs, Cowfish, Burrfish........

An octo grabbing Jenny's finger:
_PM81909.jpg

Dwarf Frogfish:
_PM82205.jpg

Striated Frogfish:
_PM82277.jpg

Batfish:
_PM82076.jpg

Octo:
_PM82092.jpg

Seahorse:
_PM81996.jpg

that dwarf froggie turned out really well. Wish my muck stick wasn't mucking up the shot.. Photoshop can fix that! :)
Good diving with you! Had a blast!

that dwarf froggie turned out really well. Wish my muck stick wasn't mucking up the shot.. Photoshop can fix that! :)
Good diving with you! Had a blast!

I like the muck stick, it helps with perspective. Otherwise, how would you know the frogfish was only 1" long?

Thanks for a great dive!

LOL, that's why I carry the 8" purple ruler, though it's not kind to camera metering.

Thanks for the report, I am hoping to find some cool hitch hikers on all that weed that has been pushing in lately.
Jenny sure hope you left a trail of bread crumbs to follow tomorrow. Lol!
John

John, the frogfish is right near that beer bottle. It's pointed right at them! :rofl3:

---------- Post added June 16th, 2014 at 01:27 AM ----------

MB:
Jenny's fondling the locals again... sheese!
And the problem with that is.... ???=:blinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom