Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty of sand to sleep on :)
Sweet. I always wanted to be a real dive bum.

Wonder where I can stow my .45 when I go diving, though...

djtimmy; definitely will find a way to dive there at night next time I'm there. Thanks.

TC, we are going night diving tomorrow with MrChen at BHB--come on down and watch him attack some poor critter!!:shocked2: There is also one scheduled the following night and 2 more later in the month by Pura Vida and Force E whose stores are near the bridge. A number of other stores sponsor night dives as well, but all are normally on the same few nights of any given month due to tide times. I hear of a boat now and then doing a night bridge dive as well. The price is usually about $35. and quite possibly they will have a place to park your 45! PV and FE list their dives on their Facebook pages under Events. Other stores to check are Stuart Scuba and Deep Six.

I have to work tomorrow! You'll have to restrain MrChen from his attempts to gather the ingredients for sharkfin soup by yourself. Please keep him away from the shrimp, fish, sponges, Nudibranchs, and anything else he may find tasty.

What sort of kid did you raise? :D

I would like to go, but I've using up my time off to go somewhere else next week. I won't need the .45 if I'm diving with someone else, or can leave the park. Thanks for the hints.

Does it have the ASPCA Seal of Approval?

MrChen and I did the night dive last night. Viz 12-15 ft, temp 81. We went almost nowhere on t he near west area and saw a ton of critters including a bunch of octos, a tiny filefish no bigger than 1 inch, a mantis shrimp, a Sand Snapping Shrimp I think, 3 tiny PlumedScorpionfish I think......Nice dive, enjoy tonight's dive! IMG_5446.jpgIMG_5467.jpgIMG_5468.jpgIMG_5476.CR2.jpg

This anemone was a tube dweller and largeish, about 6-8 inches across--just hangin' out right off the west beach. We watched it feed on stuff attracted to our dive lights.........

LOST DIVE LIGHT----FOUND in my bc where the weight pockets usually go--I wear a belt. Sooo, my favorite light is going to Bonaire tomorrow!!

On a sad note, my yellow Princeton Tec League 100 dive light dissappeared, probably in the water on the near west area. It says on it Force E BHB diver. Please turn it in to Force E or Pura Vida if you find it. It was a Christmas present, and I like/liked it!

Last edited:
It was an awesome dive. We had to call it after 2 hrs even though we had plenty of air left.

BTW: Jim has reported to me that he has found his light.

Anyone doing the bridge Saturday morning? I'll be there with my family and would like to dive but don't have a buddy. I believe high tide is 9:37 am.

This anemone was a tube dweller and largeish, about 6-8 inches across--just hangin' out right off the west beach. We watched it feed on stuff attracted to our dive lights.........
Love watching this. First time I saw it was in BONAIRE! last year.

44 Hours to go!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

Have you packed already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom