Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone doing the bridge Saturday morning? I'll be there with my family and would like to dive but don't have a buddy. I believe high tide is 9:37 am.

Bring a dive buoy and go solo if you have to - depth isn't more than 15'. Always more fun with a buddy though since there's so much to look for/at

When the video first started I was wondering why the heck you picked that music.. Looks like you had fun making that video. Very nice!

Really enjoyable video!

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

When the video first started I was wondering why the heck you picked that music.. Looks like you had fun making that video. Very nice!
Thanks. I didn't have a whole lot of good footage to work with, lots of things weren't cooperating with me (focus, vignetting, buoyant feet, silt and traffic jams from student divers, shy critters, etc) that morning while trying to film. I needed a short song and that one came too mind.

Very nice timing of the music to the shots.
Any reports from Sunday would be appreciated we planning to come up Monday am......
John

That must have taken some time to time the shots with the audio. Good job.

That must have taken some time to time the shots with the audio. Good job.

Thx.
This video was a little more tricky but I've gotten petty good with Vegas Pro. I did the editing in a couple hours. It takes more time going through the videos and choosing what to use then tweaking the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom