Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.. It looked like a white/translucent 4" hotdog.. no legs or anything.. When it moved, it didn't squinch up or extend or wiggle.. Just sorta moved..

LOL.. It looked like a white/translucent 4" hotdog.. no legs or anything.. When it moved, it didn't squinch up or extend or wiggle.. Just sorta moved..
DoDoDoDoDoDoDo... :D

Ghost fish. Only possible explaination.

Not a fish.. worm maybe of some sort.

Oh, here's a wild looking shrimp. About 1/4" long. Battery hadn't died yet. LOL
10308315_10152110404418531_2420961816856474352_n.jpg

I think everybody who had a camera shot this SH today..
10288799_10152110404528531_7988021809424862992_n.jpg

---------- Post added May 20th, 2014 at 09:03 PM ----------

BiminiTwist..
"I'll take 'OTHER USES FOR A MUCK STICK' for $100, Alex."
1238737_10152110395643531_6790374584647861781_n.jpg

Not a fish.. worm maybe of some sort.
Fine. Ghost Worm, then.

Why is there no smilie with the tounge sticking out?

Oh, here's a wild looking shrimp. About 1/4" long. Battery hadn't died yet. LOL
Looks like djtimmy's special shrimp!

definitely not the same shrimp. I haven't seen one of these yet.

maybe a lighter colored version of a roughback shrimp?

Hmm did a google search.. quite possibly a roughback shrimp.

Fine. Ghost Worm, then.

Why is there no smilie with the tounge sticking out?

Looks like djtimmy's special shrimp!
:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue::tongue::tongue2::tongue2:

funny-tongue-wag-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hey guys, I've gotten the tides mailing list to work for two weeks now, and I've gotten some good feedback about improvements, and I think it's ready for a bit more real life use. My question is, what day would you like to receive an email with tides? Too early in the week and work seems depressing, too late in the week and for sure someone has talked you into plans other than diving-what's the perfect day?

I'm working out bugs with the conditions reporting too, if you want to throw your details in there to help me catch more bugs, that is helpful too!

www.divebhb.com

I just signed up, and got the confirmation email just fine. Cool and simple site, I like the format.

Just an observation, on the survey you have during signup, you go from "I drive 1-2 hours" to "I visit but I live outside of Florida". For anyone north of Orlando it will be more than 2 hrs, there's plenty of Florida still left up there :) .

Also, options of snorkel vs take photos, I do neither but still visit as often as I can.

I just signed up, and got the confirmation email just fine. Cool and simple site, I like the format.

Just an observation, on the survey you have during signup, you go from "I drive 1-2 hours" to "I visit but I live outside of Florida". For anyone north of Orlando it will be more than 2 hrs, there's plenty of Florida still left up there :) .

Also, options of snorkel vs take photos, I do neither but still visit as often as I can.

so another option or 2 is needed like Turtle said --
also the part "Almost finished... We need to confirm your email address. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in... is cut off at the bottom... would suggest that would be better as a popup window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom