Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, apparently you're wrong. :D Two hours is enough dues to find a Frogfish at the bridge. :D:D

I found a Sargassaum Frogfish right at the end of our dive. Unfortunately, my camera battery died; but djtimmy's was able to get the shot.

I'm still gathering the data, but here's the low-down:
2 hours, 17 minutes.
78 degrees; noticably warmer than yesterday.
Max depth 12 feet, again.
Viz was about 20 feet; double yesterday.
We dove the west side of the bridge again.
And saw: Octopus, Blennies, Crabs, BB shrimp, two different Nudibranchs- and a Reticulated Sea Slug, Anemones, Flounder, an Octopus Fight, That weird shrimp that djtimmy posted, Bluethroated PikeBlenny, Stingray, A Sea Spider, and the aforementioned Frogfish. :D

MrChen, how was work? (BTW, that's evil :D)

So still no dwarf? :evil:

:D

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

No, of course not. I'm...pacing myself! Yeah, that's it! She'll believe that! I still have tomorrow. What's the fun in seeing everything on the first day? :D:D:D

Of course.. If you saw everything today, no reason to go back tomorrow.. sleep in.. yeah..

:D

Not sure why the SB Gallery is being so persnickety today...looks like pics will come tomorrow. (Assuming it works tomorrow)

Well, apparently you're wrong. :D Two hours is enough dues to find a Frogfish at the bridge. :D:D

I found a Sargassaum Frogfish right at the end of our dive. Unfortunately, my camera battery died; but djtimmy's was able to get the shot.

I'm still gathering the data, but here's the low-down:
2 hours, 17 minutes.
78 degrees; noticably warmer than yesterday.
Max depth 12 feet, again.
Viz was about 20 feet; double yesterday.
We dove the west side of the bridge again.
And saw: Octopus, Blennies, Crabs, BB shrimp, two different Nudibranchs- and a Reticulated Sea Slug, Anemones, Flounder, an Octopus Fight, That weird shrimp that djtimmy posted, Bluethroated PikeBlenny, Stingray, A Sea Spider, and the aforementioned Frogfish. :D

MrChen, how was work? (BTW, that's evil :D)

hahaha. I was home with my kids today. Sounds like a good dive. Call me tomorrow.

A little Easter Sunday (night) funnies..
content.php

OK here are some pics from saturday's dive....starting off with the Sargassum FF that T.C. found:

jpeg-4226.jpg

jpeg-4224.jpg

The pike blennies:

jpeg-4211.jpg jpeg-4208.jpg

A weird tiny yellow blob:

jpeg-4214.jpg

Sea Spider and Nudis:

jpeg-4195.jpg jpeg-4187.jpg jpeg-4153.jpg

Blenny and tiny sponge decorator crab:

jpeg-4162.jpg jpeg-4157.jpg

I thought it was a total fluke before, however came across another one of those crazy shrimp (Phyllognathia simplex) This one was smaller than the last one. Looking at it from the naked eye basically looks like a tiny scrap of hydroid. Processed a little heavy to make it stand out:

jpeg-4166.jpg jpeg-4168.jpg

Had a great dive with T.C. looking forward to next time he is down!

Well, I'm home again. Awesome pics as always djtimmy.

Thanks to everyone who contributed, and a special thanks to MrChen, jimw, DiveDivaDM, djtimmy, JahJahWarrior, and downto60, as well as their friends, for great dives and great conversation.

Once I have my photos downloaded, sorted, edited, [-]and photoshopped[/-] :D, I'll post the best ones.

Once again, thanks to everyone for a great trip. I look forward to doing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom