Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be able to dive this Sunday.

---------- Post added April 21st, 2014 at 08:49 AM ----------

TC, glad you had good time and got home safely. I think it was my phone that was cutting out since it didn't ring when you called back. I can't believe you went to sleep before posting pics after driving 9 hours to get home. :)

Pics aren't ready yet, it may be a week or so. It takes time to sort the pictures, edit them and find the best ones.

Patience. I haven't even reviewed them fully yet! :D

We went today, viz sucky mostly! Still saw many of the usual critters, bats, jaws, octos, and a Mantis Shrimp in 3 ft that could be an un-nice surprise for someone walking the sand!
Viz 5-10 with strings of particulates (algae) out front--the particulates eased off some as we headed west. Water temp started at 75--went to 73 in the middle of the dive and then back up to 77 later. The Diva had 73 thruout the dive. We went out to the mirror wreck first and noticed that we couldn't see clearly either end of the 18-20 ft vessel from amidships. The goby is still on the bow though.

T.C.--ya didn't miss much!:happywave: But you DID miss a day of diving!

Looks like i can get over there this weekend to try my lights out. Anyone in need of a Buddy? I am in need of a Buddy! Thanks!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Revisited the pics of the weird (Phyllognathia simplex) shrimp as I didn't like how "overworked" they looked. Figure I'll put 'em up again! :dork2:

jpeg-41661.jpg

jpeg-41681.jpg

Attachments

• jpeg-41681.jpg
    jpeg-41681.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 171
I'm thinking maybe that it's lived through frying in a coconut batter.

Revisited the pics of the weird (Phyllognathia simplex) shrimp as I didn't like how "overworked" they looked. Figure I'll put 'em up again! :dork2:

jpeg-41661.jpg

I'm curious --- what kind of camera is everyone using if you don't mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom