Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next night dives are PV on the 12th and Force E on the 13th. I heard Kayalami is also doing a night boat dive at the bridge next weekend. Fun as that would be it's not practical if driving up from Broward.[/QUOTE]

The boat Kyalami from Jupiter has a BHB night dive scheduled on Sunday April 13th. Jupiter, FL Scuba Diving Charter I would guess they would pick up some divers closer to the bridge if needed. Calllemup!

thank folks....didn't think there was anything tonite but thought I'd ask...it's been an especially challenging week and i sooo feel the need to get wet.

Beach looks good.. :)

Er...can anyone ID this one?
From dive on Sat
tybunu4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lionfish. Do they have these at the bridge? Should I bring my spear on Easter weekend?

First, the Weird Shrimp. Not sure what it is. Similar shape and actions to a bumblebee shrimp but a lot bigger, this is NOT using the diopter:

jpeg-4030.jpg

That's gotta be one of the coolest finds *ever* at the bridge!

And, who woulda thunk the nudis woulda started mating with the shrimps??

Lionfish. Do they have these at the bridge? Should I bring my spear on Easter weekend?

We see them there every once in awhile. Unfortunately you can't spear at BHB.

Where was the Lionfish at? Someone go net that dang thing.

Oh... :-(
Lionfish are tasty...

Stupid Beach. :D

lionfish 4-5-14 BHB

Desrat, this one was also seen on Saturday. It was located just north of the west "wall" among the boat channel pilings. Sumbody, go kill it!! I also saw an actual LEGAL lobster carcass--or would have been if the hunter had taken it whole out of the water--usually they seem waay short!

IMG_4809.jpg

Er...can anyone ID this one?
From dive on Sat
tybunu4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hint. Should be DEAD!!!! please give details on where you found this fish. It needs to go away.

Desrat, this one was also seen on Saturday. It was located just north of the west "wall" among the boat channel pilings. Sumbody, go kill it!! I also saw an actual LEGAL lobster carcass--or would have been if the hunter had taken it whole out of the water--usually they seem waay short!

View attachment 181302
Really, it's still there? I think somebody posted a couple weeks ago about this fish. I would take it out, if I was in the area.. almost looks big enough to fillet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom