Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of folks there today...wish'd ya'd called me Jenny...I went as a last minute thing but you were right....big crowd. Had room in the car for you though.

On the subject of RUDE treatment of photographers....

I'm minding my own business trying to shoot a pic of a tiny little fish with what was really more about the interesting background, I get one shot off...

PICT0021.jpg

...when through the viewfinder I see this OAF blunder into the shot...

PICT0022.jpg

Finally he rudely takes up the whole screen !!!

PICT0029.jpg

No kidding. That's exactly the way it happened. I have the dumbest luck sometimes.....

And wish the BBs had come. I actually saw two critters NOT "not fighting".

PICT0032.jpgPICT0033.jpg

They looked like two hysterical sissies beachslapping and pinching at each other....lost about 10psi just laughing at them.

Not much else of note...just another typical wonderful BHB dive.

Last edited:
Nice.. would have been good diving with you again..

divediva's computer said 80 degrees F yesterday for all of her dive, YEAH!! But then, the time on her computer was off by half an hour!! What temp did you see at the bridge yesterday?

Last edited:
2 things..
1. I have in my possession a fin that somebody obviously lost. If you can identify it, it probably is yours
2. there are frog fish at the bridge.. gimme a few minutes to download photos from today's dive..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom