Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola amigos. I'm back in town ... sorting through whale photos. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed!!!

I'm going to try to get up there Tuesday w/ the Video Dude if the weather cooperates.

Hi everyone,

I am very confused as to which is the "real" BHB thread. I have to keep bouncing back and forth between the two for updates and photos etc. Why are there 2 threads open? Just a question . . . . Maybe I am just lazy . . . .

Hi everyone,

I am very confused as to which is the "real" BHB thread. I have to keep bouncing back and forth between the two for updates and photos etc. Why are there 2 threads open? Just a question . . . . Maybe I am just lazy . . . .

If you're a TROLL then this is where you belong!

Weather today apparently was poopy. I will try again on Tuesday.

It rains a lot around here...

Now thats dedication ^^^^^^^^^^

just get a BHB troll tatt!

Yes and it should look like this.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311018742.387321.jpg

Posted from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ten more days and you can dive again! :D
No I dive my ink within 48 hours. They heal much faster that way.
I'll be that the bridge Tuesday morning showing off my new tat. :cool2:

We went today--raining when we got in--sunny when we got out. Semi crappy viz though 10-15ft. 82 degrees F. in the water. We saw a giant porcupinefish in the upside down wreck and a large shortnose batfish that patiently waited to be photographed. Going again tomorrow anyway!!

Welcome home jet! We will see you, scubajim, the new tatoo, and possibly some critters tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom