Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to do the bridge dive Sunday morning. I have a new BC and a new pony tank that I need to 'weight' test before my next big dive trip, so I'll be the idiot doing a 14 foot deep dive with a steel 100 tank and a 19 pony tank . :D

I'll also be testing my new GoPro HD camera mounted on my Nauticam 550D housing. Should be fun!

I'm planning to do the bridge dive Sunday morning. I have a new BC and a new pony tank that I need to 'weight' test before my next big dive trip, so I'll be the idiot doing a 14 foot deep dive with a steel 100 tank and a 19 pony tank . :D

I'll also be testing my new GoPro HD camera mounted on my Nauticam 550D housing. Should be fun!

Sounds like a good way to get a three hour dive in. :D IMG_5525are | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I'm betting that you've tried the video of the 550D and a macro lens under water. A bit "challenging". . .

Kevin

Damn! I thought he'd be taller, but dig the hair.:)

LOL. No worries. :D

Couldn't go diving today but did use a picture of a lionfish I took at the bridge to get some ink today. Lionfish Tattoo 004.jpg

took about 3 hours but looks really nice. lower leg sleeve is done and the upper should be done in about 2 or 3 more years...who says divers don't have other interests? :D

Now thats dedication ^^^^^^^^^^

just get a BHB troll tatt!

Couldn't go diving today but did use a picture of a lionfish I took at the bridge to get some ink today.View attachment 98974

took about 3 hours but looks really nice. lower leg sleeve is done and the upper should be done in about 2 or 3 more years...who says divers don't have other interests? :D
Ten more days and you can dive again! :D

Me and my SO trying out this bridge site for first time on Monday morning. I skimmed all *several hundred* BHB posts a couple of weeks back... that's whack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom