Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nar. Jim, you're still the go to guy. But that is cool.

Wow!

I did not know about this. I say Blackvans should immediately be awarded the status of Grand Pooba Troll.

Seriously. Thanks.

(sorry Jim. :D)

How about runner up?

Forget the awards just DIVE WITH ME WHEN I GET TO FLORIDA

and not just once a day at BHB, we're talking 2 or 3 dives/day (shore of course)

Did any one find a knife at Blue Heron, possibly near the barge? It has a black and yellow handle.
Thanks

Bill

I saw those while looking at google maps of my hotel; I took measurements with google maps and it would be a bit of a swim to get to them.

How about runner up?

Forget the awards just DIVE WITH ME WHEN I GET TO FLORIDA

and not just once a day at BHB, we're talking 2 or 3 dives/day (shore of course)
What are the dates you're gonna be in town?

I saw those while looking at google maps of my hotel; I took measurements with google maps and it would be a bit of a swim to get to them.
Really? I'm looking at google maps and it looks like the large grouping, the southwest corner of the grouping is only about 100ft off shore. That is the distance at Phil Foster park from the beach to the boats.

It was a great dive today at the bridge...110 minutes and about 45 foot viz. Saw lots of octopus and another banded jawfish. There weren't too many divers out today and a few had no skills at all, but they sure were enjoying their dive almost as much as I did.

Blue Heron Bridge OctopusJPG.jpg Blue Heron Bridge Queen.jpg Blue Heron Bridge Speckled Eel.jpg Blue Heron Bridge Starfish.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom