Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey boys and girls, quick question

Is there any shore diving directly east of BHB?
I was using google maps and when I went from the bridge to the coast, I saw some peculiar underwater objects.
Im just wondering if they're real object, or a glitch in google maps, and if anyone has dove them etc.

It looks like there are rectangles, six wide by five deep, a pretty decent amount of U/W objects

The reason i'm inquiring is because I'm going to be in the area, and since you can only dive bhb during slack, that will leave me with plenty of time to do other dives close by

any info is appreciated

Those are really close to shore. Now you got my interest too..

Looks like you could park at the City Beach and trek just a little ways north.

we could explore it when I get to florida in five weeks, i need dive buddies anyway :D

(haha self promotion FTW)

Yesterday, they didn't have the no diving within 50 feet sign. Saw a couple of divers talk to the life guard and go out. the construction maybe done by the time you get here.

Nice meeting Joeldog yesterday. Great news about the possible opening of the east. When we got there yesterday the sign (about no diving within 50 ft) on the north side of the bridge was still there. I will ask the lifeguard what's up when we are there next time. Thanks Joeldog33!!

jimw and divedivadm

I am confused, are there now two BHB threads?? I guess it is double the pleasure but it is a little inconvenient switching back and forth.

This is the new thread, an intentional no flame/debate zone

The other thread is for people to continuously debate the collection standards @ BHB

Im pretty sure thats what they're going for. A regular will also address this
I am confused, are there now two BHB threads?? I guess it is double the pleasure but it is a little inconvenient switching back and forth.

Musta left my blue backup dive light at the second fish cleaning station Wed. Just realized today that it is missing.:(

Showed up at my sis's home in Royal Palm Beach today. My brother-in-law informs me I left my light out in the garage. He didn't call me because he knew I was heading back down to SoFl this week. Huh?

Those are really close to shore. Now you got my interest too..

Looks like you could park at the City Beach and trek just a little ways north.

I have not looked yet, but the Amaryllis went aground there in the late '60's or so. Maybe what is visible is the debris/structure left behind when it was towed out to sea?

I spent many a good day there with my Father and Grandfather as a child.

I have not looked yet, but the Amaryllis went aground there in the late '60's or so. Maybe what is visible is the debris/structure left behind when it was towed out to sea?

I spent many a good day there with my Father and Grandfather as a child.

It is WAYYY too organized and neat to be a wreck in my opinion

arent there jax or something in the area?
ive seen videos of them, and I highly doubt those are them.
I'll take a picture and post it in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom