Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup diving with a Bouyancy Babe and Ben can be a treat. water was 77 and viz 40+. It was another "once in a lifetime" dives.
Seems to happen frequently with Bouyancy Babes.
The dive was 112 minutes with at worst a mild current. The cormorant dove right past me. I've never seen that before.

While not up to Kevin's standards here is a dusky jawfish with his eggs.

Blue Heron Bridge Seahorses Brooding Jawfish.jpg

And here is Bouyancy Babe jet offering a trinket to a new friend.

Blue Heron Bridge Seahorses Joanie's Offering.jpg

I'm missing the bridge already.

You guys are absolutely killing me. I'm stuck back at work Mon - Fri and sometimes Sat or Sun too....having fun, but not BHB fun.... :blinking:

Anyone doing the Force E night dive? I picked up a focus light three months ago that has gone thus far unwetted.

It was really nice meeting some of you at the SFUPS meeting the other night...for someone who loves good UW photography but has never exceeded the level of unskilled picture-snapper, it was like sitting among rock stars. Thank you, Suzan for the invitation.

...and the best laugh of the evening was Kevin, who asked what I did for a living and then stared in shock and said, "At YOUR age?" Thanks for the smile!

Last edited:
Bubble Shell Snail Hunting on Vimeo

Kinda long but wanted to convey the behavior.....

John:D

Never seen such a critter. Pretty cool introduction. All I can think about while watching it is how many body parts must have cramped up whilst trying to hold still enough in the right position to get the video. Also, I now know what an "Enya" is. :D Plenty of other cool stuff in the video, too. How big was that little shrimp near the beginning?

See you this afternoon. I'll take you guys out to dinner tonight if you'll give me some editing tips. :D

Kevin

mouth eggs up close

Having trouble getting my pics uploaded to the site, so I'll just stop here.

One more try. . .IMG_3814wa2.jpg

It worked!

Kevin

Light tan is usually a Banded Jawfish while dark brown and mottled is usually a
Dusky Jawfish

Guess I'll just have to collect some DNA - or ask Rob Myer(s?).

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom