Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me thinks somebody is lookin for a ride...

I'll be in Savannah for St Patty's. Granddaughter is doing the Irish Step Dance in the parade and I need to watch the other kiddos while mom is with her.

I'll be in Savannah for St Patty's. Granddaughter is doing the Irish Step Dance in the parade
That is so cool. Even though daughter is half Irish, she preferred Jazz. Eventually in middle school, she met a step dancer born in Ireland. But alas, at that point, they both started surfing they changed priorities and not in a bad way. My daughter has rescued at least one turtle and one pelican. She got her cert at 15. She was one of only two sophomores to make varsity soccer at JHS, she was a yeabook editor and has about a 3.85 at FSU.

Crap...just tripped over the umbilical cord. Seriously, you are blessed. Forgive me for getting carried away.

In the spirit of always finding something new at BHB I found this solitary puffer in the sand.
I have never seen this one before with the unusual pattern and can't find it in the REEF books or online, any help?
I guess there is always room for another BB shrimp picture.........
Thanks. John

Attachments

• DSC_1631.jpg
    DSC_1631.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_1652.jpg
    DSC_1652.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC_1632.jpg
    DSC_1632.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
I decided to take a day off to do the night dive with Force E's group on Sat. evening.
If any regulars are going we wouldn't mind tagging along, we tend to do our own thing but want to try it with some locals.
Last Sat. I ran into Ari (as usual when I was out of air) and she tried to show me some micro nudies on breath hold which didn't work too well for super macro video.
By the time my wife (with her endless air supply) caught up Ari and I think D2 were out front engrossed in some new type of nudie.
We went Sunday as well and chatted with some of the regulars we see often but are a little shy to walk up to and and say "hey are you trolls?" before the dive.
While we were out front we ran into renee diver and D2 scouring the bottom for the new nudie (I'm guessing as it was in the same general area) so I pointed out two well camouflaged seahorses my wife had found and we moved on.
If anybody is planning on making it that night feel free to shoot me a pm.
Thanks John

Bless me scuba troll gods, for I have been dry. It has been over a week since my last dive...

Sat. night might work for me...

I'm surely going to hell then.

In the spirit of always finding something new at BHB I found this solitary puffer in the sand.
I have never seen this one before with the unusual pattern and can't find it in the REEF books or online, any help?
I guess there is always room for another BB shrimp picture.........
Thanks. John

Sphoeroides nephelus, maybe?

Kevin

Kevin-
Thanks for the help.
The pattern on "mine" is cooler looking than the few photos of a southern puffer I found but close enough to be a match.
Really appreciate the ID.
Am thinking about going today as my wife is taking the day off, 442 pm, 1 hour prior to high tide......

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom