Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could only wish for warm temperatures like that...........................:rofl3:
What can I say, a lifetime diving in south Florida has thinned my blood.
I'm seriously thinking of breaking out the drysuits.
John

March bridge trip

Alright. That does it. I've never happened across one of that kind of seahorse with all the weedy projections. Maybe the bumblebee thingies'll still be around, too.

I've now blocked off the week of March 10-17 to dive the bridge. Looks like the tides are about right and I'll have a chance to do a bit of visiting with one of my daughters along the way.

I'll likely be looking for some good beer drinking companions for many of those evenings. . .

Kevin

I didn't have my best photographer chops on either, but here goes - bear with me. I'm not the best "poster".

View attachment 113307View attachment 113308View attachment 113309View attachment 113310

mntlblok, you're leaving Savannah on St. Patrick's Day? OMG

me thinks somebody is lookin for a ride...

We went yesterday, Tuesday. The viz was ok at the start--about 20ft, but dropped off as the tide slowed and really dropped off when it switched. Our 3 computers showed a water temp. of 72-74F. Mine started at 73 and dropped to 72 about a half hour into the dive. The big sighting-a Manatee--seen by JoanneR--she has pictures, and i've seen her pics, so since I was in the water at the same time--I feel as though I saw it too!! The little sighting, a really neat inch wide decorator crab wearing a tiny pink sponge...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom