Blue Heron Bridge Dive Time for 4/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good chance I'll be there next weekend either sat or sun (first weekend in May)

Hey cool! Maybe we can hook up there!

I'll pm you closer to next weekend....

Sweet! If you see a lot of pink, be sure to say hi!!

Is the west side better or is the east side? I would like to see the sea horses.

I'll be there the 26th, if anyone else is interested. It will be my daughter's first salt-water dive... is she in for a treat!

Ken

If you are looking to dive buddies I think I am just around the corner. I am in town from California, I think blue heron is in palm beach, which is where I am at. I would be interested in diving, I was told the other day is is good at slack tide. You can email me at keywestscubacollege@gmail.com

So...... I'm driving down to Palm beach on May 9th to do a night dive with JASA. I have to be there around 5:30PM and I figured, as long as I will be in the area, I might as well see if I can dive Blue Heron before we head out. Figured I would ask you BHB experts.. Based on the below tides for the day, my calculations put me in the water around 2:45PM (the only slack tide time I can catch is the low tide)
05/09/2009
Sat 03:05AM LDT 0.3 L 09:01AM LDT 2.8 H 03:18PM LDT -0.3 L 09:38PM LDT 3.1 H

Does this sound right? It would be low tide, how is the viz usually during low tide?

Thanks again.

So...... I'm driving down to Palm beach on May 9th to do a night dive with JASA. I have to be there around 5:30PM and I figured, as long as I will be in the area, I might as well see if I can dive Blue Heron before we head out. Figured I would ask you BHB experts.. Based on the below tides for the day, my calculations put me in the water around 2:45PM (the only slack tide time I can catch is the low tide)
05/09/2009
Sat 03:05AM LDT 0.3 L 09:01AM LDT 2.8 H 03:18PM LDT -0.3 L 09:38PM LDT 3.1 H

Does this sound right? It would be low tide, how is the viz usually during low tide?

Thanks again.

You want to get in on the incoming tide. I usually get in an hour before peak high tide. On the 9th high tide is at 9:01AM & 9:38PM. The late high tide is after the park is closed. The only one you can do is the morning high tide. I will be getting in at 8:00 AM.

Viz on the low tide is almost zero.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom